Friday, December 3, 2010

It's Time to Raise the Bar!!

What's up World. After much procrastinating, BS'ing, debating, hating, and sitting around doing nothing, I figured it's time I started giving back something to the world other than my extreme good looks. I have observed, subscribed too, laughed at, and been amazed at countless blogs and hundreds of blogs ranging in topics from Hip Hop, Computer Technology, Politics to Bigfoot, UFO's to baking(yes I'm a complex guy)
After reading about so much bullshit I have come to realize that there is vasts of information that my peers don't see or could use more information on because stating it mildly, very few are the straight up technology/music nerd that I'm am. So my purpose for my blog as I try to separate it from the millions already clogging up the 'net it to provide folks with insightful commentary on the going ons in our urban community. I hope to shed light on a variety of topics and offer profession opinions and skeptical views at the same time. I also will provide a look into my complex world by providing music, movies, books, etc...that I think we should all be abreast of...So on that note I would like to welcome you all to my world. It's definitely time we start to RAISE THE BAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment